Terms and conditions
1.1. The following provisions define the terms and conditions that govern your use of, access to and participation in any services provided by, Carletta Limited (referred to as "website", "we", "our" or "us" as the context requires) from time to time, including, without limitation to the website as defined below (the "Service(s)") on and/or through the website at www.pin-up.casino, and any other website operated by Carletta Limited (the "Website(s)"). These provisions are intended to be read in conjunction with Betting Rules respectively (the "Betting Rules") where applicable, and any other terms and conditions governing the use of the Services, Software and access to the Website(s) and the Information comprised therein (collectively these "Terms & Conditions").
When using any page of the website or when establishing an account on the website, you agree with:
● User agreement rules and terms;
● Rules of sports betting;
● Any terms of advertising, bonuses and special offers published on the Website pages.
All the rules and terms listed above hereinafter are referred to as the "Terms". Before accepting the Terms, please ,read them carefully. If you do not agree to accept and follow the Terms, please, do not open an account and / or do not use the Website. Website use will signify your acceptance of the Terms.
These Terms become valid on May 6, 2016.
GENERAL PROVISIONS AND TERMS
- 2.1. The website is owned and operated by the Company Carletta Limited, which is regulated by the legal norms of the Republic of Cyprus and operates under the license of Curacao, issued to the Company Carletta n.V. and being a part of the affiliate group.
- 2.2. Excerpts from the Terms containing the pronouns "us", "our", "we" or the "Company" refer to the relevant company with which you make an agreement in accordance with the paragraph above.
- 2.3. The values of "You", "Your", "You", "You", "Customer", "User" used in the Terms are understood to mean the party that agrees with the above rules of the Company and enters into a contract with it.
- 2.4. By registering on the website, you confirm that you are not a resident of the countries: the United States of America and related territories, Netherlands, Curacao, France, Cyprus, Aruba, Bonaire, St.Maarten, St Eustatius and Saba, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Cambodia, Ecudaor, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lao, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Armenia, Spain, Latvia, Estonia, Netherlands, Germany, Turkey, Italy, Switzerland.
- 2.4.1. Hereby the Client guarantees that at the moment of online service reception from the Company
- (a) he / she does not resides physically in the territory of any of the countries specified in the clause 2.4 of these terms;
- (b) he / she complies with the law of the country of the Client`s citizenship and / or of the country in the territory of which the Client resides at the moment of reception of services from the Company with respect to the right or prohibition of the use of services provided on the Company's website
- (c) he / she acting on your own behalf;
- (d) he / she are not restricted by limited legal capacity;
- (e) he / she are not diagnosed or classified as a pathological or compulsive gambler;
3. TERM CHANGING.
- 3.1. The Company reserves the right to amend, edit and change any of the Terms for a variety of reasons, including commercial, legal, and for reasons related to customer service.
- 3.2. Updated terms and their validity dates are available on the Company's website. We inform the client of any amendments, additions or changes, by posting an updated version of the Terms on the Website, any changes are considered valid from the moment of publication on the site.
- 3.3. The client is responsible for acquaintance with the current Terms and for self-checking for possible term updates.
- 3.4. We reserve the right, without prior notification, to make any changes to the Website operation, including software and services. Nevertheless, we do our utmost to notify users about the changes, through the contact means specified in the clients` accounts.
- 3.5. If you do not agree with any changes, you can stop using the Website. Your continued use of any element of the Website after the effective date of the latest version of the Terms will be treated as consent and acceptance of the revised Terms.
4. LEGAL REQUIREMENTS.
- 4.1. Under any circumstances persons younger than 18 years old or under the age of majority legally permitted for participation in gambling by a particular jurisdiction, can not use the website services. The website service use by a Client under the Admissible Age is considered a breach of the Terms. The Company has the right to suspend your account and refuse the Website service use if the Company suspects that the Service is being used by a Client unreached the Admissible Age.
- 4.2. The Company reserves the right to request your age documentary evidence at any time to ensure that Clients unreached the Allowable Age do not use the Website services.
- 4.3. The Company does not guarantee that all Website services comply with the legal norms of your jurisdiction. You use the services provided by the Website at your discretion, assuming responsibility for the decision as to whether the Website service use is lawful in accordance with the your jurisdiction applicable laws.
Internet Gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located; if so, you are not authorized to use your payment card to complete this transaction.
- 4.4. You acknowledge and agree that the website service use complies with all applicable laws and regulations of your jurisdiction. The Company is irresponsible for any illegal or unauthorized website use by you.
- 4.5. The responsibility for payment of all the taxes and fees applied in connection with any winnings resulting from the website use is entirely your responsibility. If the winnings are subjects to taxation by your local legislative or tax authorities, you are responsible for your winning and / or loss reporting to the relevant authorities.
- 4.6. You are solely responsible for your account personal data security, including login information (login and password).
- 4.7. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized access to your Account and / or any breach of the security. You agree to provide evidence of unauthorized access at the Company`s request.
- 4.8. The Company is irresponsible for any damages incurred by you in the result of your Login and password use by other persons.
5. ACCOUNT OPENING AND FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS.
- 5.1. To use the Website services, you must open an account ("your account") using your e-mail address and selecting a password that will be used to log on to the system or by choosing an authorization method through available social networks. Also, in order to use the site's capabilities in full range, you should provide the Company with personal information by filling out your profile in your personal account, including your name, date of birth, phone number, city and address of your residence.
- 5.2. The name pointed by you when registering must match your real name. In order to confirm the information provided, the Company has the right to request a document certifying your identity at any time, as well as documents proving your payment data usage legitimacy during cash transaction performance. This procedure is called the account verification, and the client who successfully passed it, can also be referred to as the "Verified Client". The client can attach the identity document copy in the section "Personal account - Profile - Loading documents" at any time (immediately after registration, before or after withdrawal request). If you do not provide or can not provide the information we request, we reserve the right to suspend your account until you provide us with this information and / or finalize your account if it is not submitted.
- 5.3. You confirm that when registering on the Website, you provide accurate and reliable information about yourself, and in case of any changes, you undertake to notify us in a timely manner. In case of non-fulfillment of this requirement, we reserve the right to apply restrictions to your account, up to the full account closure and cancellation of all the transactions (bonuses, winnings), rates and winnings on them.
- 5.4. One person / device / house can open and use only one account in the currency of RUB, USD or EUR. In the Casino product you can also have a separate account in the BTC currency. In case of violation of this rule, the accounts will be marked as duplicates (hereinafter referred to as the "Duplicate account"). The Company has the right to immediately close any Duplicate Accounts and:
- 5.4.1. all the transactions made by the Duplicate Account will be considered invalid;
- 5.4.2. all the bets and deposits made by your Duplicate Account will be returned to you, minus the withdrawn funds and expenses of the Company for financial transactions (commissions);
- 5.4.3. any refunds, winnings or bonuses received or collected by you during the active Duplicate Account use will be lost for you. You undertake, upon our request, to return to us any such funds withdrawn from the Duplicate Account.
- 5.7.1. Minimum sum for a single payment:
- ● RUB - 300
- ● USD - 15
- ● EUR - 15
- 5.7.2. Withdrawal limits:
CurrencyPer dayPer weekPer month
RUB300 0001 000 0003 000 000
USD5 00015 00045 000
EUR5 00015 00045 000
6. ACCOUNT REPLENISHMENT AND WITHDRAWAL PROCEDURE.
- 6.1. The company does not accept funds from the third parties. You only need to deposit funds from the account registered in your name.
- 6.1.1. If we discover the deposit made by the third parties during the security checks, all the winnings will be canceled and the initial deposit will be transfered to the rightful account/credit card owner.
- 6.1.2. If the bank transfer is required to return money to the rightful owner, all the transferring expenses will be covered by the recipient.
- 6.2. We reserve the right to use third-party organizations for electronic transaction processing - as for your payments and for payments to you.
- 6.3. In case we discover fraudulent transactions on your part, including stolen credit card usage, any refunds, payment cancellations or deposit for the purpose of an exchange between payment systems, the Company reserves the right to block your Account, cancel payments made and recover any winnings. We reserve the right to notify the relevant authorities about any facts of the scam during payments or other unlawful activities.
- 6.4. The company is not responsible for any unauthorized actions with credit cards.
- 6.5. You agree that your account is not banking, which means that no guarantees from the deposit insurance systems or other forms of bank insurance are applied to it, and no interest is charged on the account.
- 6.6. You have the right to request for withdrawal from your account, provided that all the payments transferred to your account, have been checked for the absence of actions prohibited by the Terms above.
- 6.7. When making payments, the Company has the right to request from the Customer his/her identification documents. The company adheres to the international KYC principles (Know Your Customer), which oblige to identify the client`s identity before allowing the withdrawal operation. The Company reserves the right to require from the Customer to go through additional identification methods, including, but not limited to, video identification, a snapshot of the person along with the identity document and other methods.
- 6.8. In accordance with international rules against money laundering and fraud prevention, payout is performed in the same way as the game account replenishment is done. In case the withdrawal can not be carried out by the same method, the Company will propose another method.
- 6.9. At the moment of applying for a payment, your Bonus Balance should have no active bonuses, otherwise, when processing a request for payment, the Company reserves the right to cancel all the active bonuses and winnings on them.
- 6.10. If at the request for withdrawal the Client`s bid volume is less than the triple amount of the initial deposit, the administration has the right to retain to its own advantage up to 20% of the amount requested for withdrawal. If such a deposit was made using a bank card, we reserve the right to withhold up to 25% of the withdrawal amount.
- 6.11. The company reserves the right to carry out additional checks of your funds before the withdrawal, for a period not exceeding 48 hours.
7. PROHIBITED ACTIONS ON THE WEB-SITE.
- 7.1. Uploading of the information in the Website in the amount that may cause disruption to the Website, as well as performance of any actions that may affect the site's performance, such as the use and / or distribution of viruses or similar dangerous programs, are prohibited.
- 7.2. Distortion, deletion or any other Website data modification are prohibited.
- 7.3. You agree not to use hacking techniques and / or to bypass the Website security on other way. In case we find out the fact of circumvention of our security system, we will have to immediately stop your access to the Website services and to block your Account; The Company reserves the right to inform about this the relevant authorities.
- 7.4. The Company is irresponsible for any losses that you may incur in the result of problems with information technology tools caused by attacks, viruses or other technologically harmful materials, by using the Website and / or any links posted on the Website.
- 7.5. An aggressive or offensive communication manner and profanity use by the clients is prohibited, as well as derogation or violent actions towards the website employees and customers. In case of violation by the client of one or several paragraphs of this rule, the administration has the right to block or delete the intruder`s Account without payback.
- 7.6. When using the site, the clients must not use technical and software tools based on algorithms of automatic decision making, as well as programs and scripts performing form autocompletion and automatical request sending, including so-called "robot programs" or use any software to automate bids. The administration has the right to block accounts the owners of which have violated this rule, cancel the bids made by these accounts, and also block or confiscate the funds available on the balance sheet.
- 7.7. Presentation of the forged documents or documents actually belonging to other persons is prohibited while the website administration is verifying the account or carrying out other verification activities. Such actions will undoubtedly be regarded by the Site Administration as fraudulent and we will have to immediately stop your access to the website services and to block your Account.
8. AGREEMENT VALIDITY PERIOD.
- 8.1. You can terminate your account at any time by sending an email to [email protected]
- 8.2. Before closing your account, the Company reserves the right to collect from you the amount you owe to the Company.
- 8.3. In case of your account termination neither party has any further obligations towards each other.
- 8.4. The Company reserves the right to remove your Account, including your name and password, without prior notification, if it will find out these Rules and Terms were breached.
- 8.5. In case your account remains inactive for six or more months, the Company reserves the right to close your account or suspend its activity without any notice. All the funds from the inactive account can also be debited at the company discretion.
9. LIABILITY LIMITATION.
- 9.1. You agree that the Website service use is entirely your choice, discretion and your own risk.
- 9.2. The Website is operated according to the Rules and Terms described on this Website. We do not give any additional guarantees with respect to the Website, and hereby exclude our responsibility to the extent permitted by law.
- 9.3. We are irresponsible for any damage or loss caused, including but not limited to loss of data, income, prestige, reputation, and any others we can not foresee.
- 9.4. The company is irresponsible for the Internet site content, access to which can be got through the Web-site.
10. BREACH OF TERMS
- 10.1. You are obligated to fully compensate the Company for any costs or expenses (including legal costs), as well as any other expenses arising from the violation of these Terms.
- 10.2. If you violate the Terms, we reserve the right to:
- 10.2.1. send you a notification that you violate the Terms by requiring you to stop violations;
- 10.2.2. suspend your account operation to prevent the website from using by you;
- 10.2.3. block your account, with or without prior notification;
- 10.2.4. withdraw from your account the amount of payments, bonuses or winnings you received as a result of any violation;
- 10.3. The Company reserves the right to close your account with no recovery possibility if you have not complied with any of the provisions of the Terms.
11. RIGHTS TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OBJECTS
- 11.1. The website content is a subject to copyright. All downloaded or printed materials presented on the Website can be downloaded to only one personal computer and can be printed exclusively for non-commercial use.
- 11.2. The use of the Website does not authorize the Client with any intellectual property rights belonging to the Company or any other third party.
- 11.3. Any trademark, logo or other creative website material use is prohibited.
12. COMPLAINT AND NOTIFICATION PRESENTING
- 12.1. In case you need to file a claim regarding the website operation, contact the support team.
- 12.2. If any discrepancies are found out in the information displayed on your screen, the data available on the Company's server will be considered current and final.
- 12.3. Claims on the sporting event results, for which the wagers were made, are accepted within 30 calendar days from the moment of the event termination if there are official documents on the result or a the event arranger website confirming the claim validity.
- 12.4. For all claims related to the account fund transfer, the only evidence is logs in the Company's system.
- 12.5. In situations undescribed in this agreement, the final decision is made by the Company Administration.
13.DENIAL OF OBLIGATIONS AGREED UPON.
- 13.1. If the Company fails to ensure strict compliance by you with any of the obligations, this does not absolve you from complying with such obligations.
14. LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION.
- 14.1. These Terms comply with and are interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, and you accept the exclusive right of the courts of the jurisdiction of the Republic of Cyprus to any dispute resolution (including compensation and counter-claims) that may arise from these Terms.